Non-hospital medical and surgical facilities fall into one of three categories:
- Class 1
Provides general anesthesia and major regional anesthesia (epidural, spinal nerve blocks) and may include use of IV sedation and/or analgesia, or local anesthesia only.
- Class 2
Provides use of IV sedation and/or analgesia where the patient remains responsive and breathes without assistance.
- Class 3
Provides local anesthesia only. May provide oral sedation but not IV sedation/analgesia or inhalants.
This section provides new and existing facilities with the necessary forms and documentation regarding administrative requirements and operations of a non-hospital medical and surgical facility.
Appropriate Procedures List Existing Facilities
- Application for Addition or Expansion of Services in Non-Hospital Facilities
- Application for Appointment to Facility
- Clinical Trial Application
- Laser Registration
- Notification of Appointment of Medical Director
- Ownership of Facility
- Physician Annual Reapplication for Privileges
- Reference for Applicants for Privileges
- Registrant Designate Form
- Reportable Incident Form