In April 2020, the College’s DAP Committee approved the Neurodiagnostics Accreditation Standards.
- Accreditation Standards – Neurodiagnostics (effective September 1, 2020)
- Accreditation Standards – Neurodiagnostics Revision Record (effective September 1, 2020)
- Accreditation Standards 2013 – Neurodiagnostics (effective until August 31, 2020)
- Accreditation Standards 2013 – Neurodiagnostics Revision Record (May 3, 2017)
- Accreditation Standards 2013 – Neurodiagnostics Revision Record (September 7, 2016)
For new neurodiagnostic facilities
All new facilities and services within an already accredited facility must proceed through the initial assessment process prior to service delivery or patient examinations.
- Accreditation Standards for Initial Assessment – Neurodiagnostics
- Facility Information for Initial Assessment Form – Neurodiagnostics – Health Authority
- Accreditation Agreement
- Initial Assessment Evidence Submission for Distance Review Form – Neurodiagnostics
For facilities undergoing significant change in service
An existing accredited facility must report any significant change in service related to: physical location (relocation/extensive renovation), equipment, leadership, interpreting physicians or surgeons, scope of testing and staffing model. Reporting occurs by completing and submitting the following form.
For relocating neurodiagnostic facilities
All facilities relocating to a new address or within their existing building must proceed through the relocation assessment process prior to service delivery or patient testing.
- Accreditation Standards for 2013 for Relocation Assessment – Neurodiagnostics
- Notification of Significant Change in Service Form – Neurodiagnostics
For service cessation or facility closure
Facilities discontinuing an accredited service or closing completely must provide written communication in the form of a signed letter from the medical director confirming service cessation or facility closure and the effective date. Submit the written communication by email to email@example.com.