Jump to navigation
Looking for a book? Go to our new catalogue to search by keyword, title, or author. Ebooks have direct links; request physical books from firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our web form. Please note that during the pandemic, physical books may not be available on a rush basis.
If you use Read by QxMD and have a Medscape account, please use your Medscape login to access Read by QxMD, effective immediately. If you do not have a Medscape account, you can use the same Read by QxMD login as in the past.
Cardiovascular: 16, 20, 24, 28, 31, 33, 39, 42, 45, 47Emergency: 19, 32, 35, 43, 52Gastrointestinal: 3, 19, 29, 41, 49Infectious Disease: 6, 12, 14, 29Mental Health: 15, 17, 36, 38, 52Obs/Gyn: 2, 10, 21, 27, 33, 40, 48, 51, ebookPain & Opioids: 2, 9, 19, 21, 30, 46
1. Managing bronchiectasis in adults in primary care: a clinical update
2. Chronic pelvic pain in women: ACOG updates recommendations
3. A practical approach to the patient with chronic diarrhoea
4. Screening for lung cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement
5. Symptom management of patients with multiple sclerosis in primary care: focus on overlooked symptoms
6. Do systemic corticosteroids reduce mortality in critically ill adult patients with COVID-19?
7. Nutrition for patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis #411
9. Migraine: integrated approaches to clinical management and emerging treatments
10. Association of umbilical cord management strategies with outcomes of preterm infants: a systematic review and network meta-analysis
11. Atopic dermatitis
12. IL-6 inhibition in the treatment of COVID-19: a meta-analysis and meta-regression
13. Frailty: evaluation and management
14. Neuraminidase inhibitors are effective and safe in reducing influenza complications: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
15. Alzheimer’s disease (15.1) and Comparative efficacy of interventions for reducing symptoms of depression in people with dementia: systematic review and network meta-analysis (15.2)
16. Cardiovascular effects of omega-3 fatty acids: hope or hype?
17. Eating disorders in primary care: diagnosis and management
18. Severe adult asthmas: integrating clinical features, biology, and therapeutics to improve outcomes
19. Disaster diagnoses in geriatric patients with abdominal pain
20. Effects of intensive blood pressure treatment on orthostatic hypotension: a systematic review and individual participant-based meta-analysis
21. Pain management in labor
22. Challenges in the diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease
23. Patient initiation and maintenance of GLP-1 RAs for treatment of obesity: a narrative review and practical considerations for primary care providers
24. Diagnosis and management of transient ischemic attack and acute ischemic stroke: a review
25. Towards better patient care: drugs to avoid in 2021
26. Postmenopausal osteoporosis coexisting with other metabolic diseases: treatment considerations
27. What we know about placenta accreta spectrum (PAS)
28. Is there an optimal dose of cardiac rehabilitation in coronary artery disease patients?
29. Oral fecal microbiota transplant capsules are safe and effective for recurrent Clostridioides difficile infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis
30. Screening and diagnostic tools for complex regional pain syndrome: a systematic review
31. Cardiovascular magnetic resonance: what clinicians should know about safety and contraindications
32. Four common diseases causing sudden blindness or death in the eye emergency department
33. Stroke in pregnancy: a multidisciplinary approach
34. Platelet-rich plasma versus corticosteroids for the treatment of plantar fasciitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis
35. Emergency ultrasound in trauma patients: beware of pitfalls and artifacts!
36. Effective treatments for childhood PTSD
37. “Has anything changed since then?”: a framework to incorporate prior goals-of-care conversations into decision-making for acutely ill patients
38. Practice-based evidence and clinical guidance to support accelerated re-nutrition of patients with anorexia nervosa
39. Patient selection for intensive blood pressure management based on benefit and adverse events
40. Continued versus discontinued oxytocin stimulation in the active phase of labour (CONDISOX): double blind randomised controlled trial
41. Sensing gastric cancer via point-of-care sensor breath analyzer
42. Bariatric surgery and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with obesity and cardiovascular disease: a population-based retrospective cohort study
43. The HEAR-VA pilot study: hearing assistance provided to older adults in the emergency department
44. Medium-term results of corticosteroid injections for Morton’s neuroma
45. Usefulness of beta-blockers to control symptoms in patients with pericarditis
46. Recommendations for procedural sedation in infants, children, and adolescents
47. CCS/CHFS heart failure guidelines update: defining a new pharmacologic standard of care for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction
48. Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine consult series #53: intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy: replaces consult #13, April 2011
49. The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons clinical practice guidelines for the surveillance and survivorship care of patients after curative treatment of colon and rectal cancer
To access eBooks, login will be required. Please note eBooks are not available to borrow.
Healthy aging: a complete guide to clinical management
Obstetrics in family medicine: a practical guide
Sperling pediatric endocrinology
50. No cure without care: soothing science skepticism
51. Mind your language: respectful language within maternity services
52. “The coats that we can take off and the ones we can’t”: the role of trauma-informed care on race and bias during agitation in the emergency department
Please note that the articles included in Cites & Bytes are for your information and are not considered College policy.