Jump to navigation
Cardiovascular: #11, 19, 22, 36Diabetes: #10, 15, 25Drug Adverse Effects: #9, 13, 15, 19Joints: #1, 18, 32, 42Mental Disorders: #4, 14, 16, 27, 34, 35, 37, 41Skin Diseases: #14, 21, 27
1. Arthroscopic surgery for degenerative knee arthritis and meniscal tears: a clinical practice guideline
2. Preventing urinary tract infections after menopause without antibiotics
3. Do α2-adrenergic agonists decrease the symptoms associated with opioid withdrawal?
4. Addiction to exercise
5. Recreational waterborne illnesses: recognition, treatment, and prevention
6. Clinical interpretation of urine drug tests: what clinicians need to know about urine drug screens
7. Migraine (7.1) and and Extracranial origin of headache (7.2)
8. Contraception: menarche to menopause
9. Toward better patient care: drugs to avoid in 2017
10. Understanding diabetic foot infection and its management
11. Severe asymptomatic hypertension: evaluation and treatment
12. Integrative medicine for the treatment of persistent pain (12.1) and Management of chronic pain using complementary and integrative medicine (12.2)
13. Drug-induced hyperuricaemia and gout
14. Psychiatric disorders and pruritus
15. New onset diabetes mellitus induced by statins: current evidence
16. Depression and menopause: current knowledge and clinical recommendations for a critical window
17. Vaccination recommendations for the adult immunosuppressed patient: a systematic review and comprehensive field synopsis
18. Platelet rich plasma versus steroid on lateral epicondylitis: meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials
19. Evaluating the cardiovascular safety of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
20. Abnormal uterine bleeding: current classification and clinical management
21. Biologics in patients with skin diseases
22. Tricuspid valve dysfunction following pacemaker or cardioverter-defibrillator implantation
23. Caustic ingestion
24. Placental transfer of antibody and its relationship to vaccination in pregnancy
25. New-onset diabetes after acute and critical illness: a systematic review
26. Central neuromodulators for treating functional GI disorders: a primer
27. Use of hypnosis, meditation, and biofeedback in dermatology
28. Pediatric multiple sclerosis
29. The impact of subcutaneous tissue suturing at caesarean section on wound complications: a meta-analysis
30. Sickle cell disease
31. Non-alcoholic fatty pancreas disease
32. When is it safe to resume driving after total hip and total knee arthroplasty?: a meta-analysis of literature on post-operative brake reaction times
33. An emergency medicine-focused review of seizure mimics
34. Individualized anesthetic management for patients undergoing electroconvulsive therapy: a review of current practice
35. A systematic review of instruments to identify mental health and substance use problems among children in the emergency department
36. Long term gluten consumption in adults without celiac disease and risk of coronary heart disease: prospective cohort study
37. Effectiveness of one-to-one peer support for patients with severe mental illness: a randomized controlled trial
38. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
39. Fixed time interval compared with on-demand oral analgesia protocols for post-caesarean pain: a randomized controlled trial
40. Get the diagnosis: an evidence-based medicine collaborative Wiki for diagnostic test accuracy
41. The World Health Organization adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder self-report screening scale for DSM-5
42. Effectiveness of nutritional supplementation on sarcopenia and recovery in hip fracture patients: a multi-centre randomized trial
43. Screening for preeclampsia: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement
44. Palliative care for the patient with incurable cancer or advanced disease: Part 1: Approach to care (44.1) and Part 2: Pain and symptom management (44.2) and Part 3: Grief and berievement (44.3)
45. Guideline for opioid therapy and chronic noncancer pain
46. Screening for thyroid cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
47. No. 344: opportunistic salpingectomy and other methods of risk reduction for ovarian/fallopian tube/peritoneal cancer in the general population
To access the lectures, go to the library's Audiovisual webpage. In the Lectures section, click on "Please click here for access details". You will be asked to login. Once you have logged in, you will see instructions on how to login to Audio-Digest and download the mp3 files.
Advances in trauma care
Imaging for pediatric trauma
Travel medicine/Interesting infections
Management of eye disease
Genetic factors in mental illness/Refractory depression
To access eBooks, login will be required. Please note eBooks are not available to borrow.
Medical record auditor: a guide to improving clinical documentation in a changing health environment, 4th ed
Precision medicine: a guide to genomics in clinical practice, 1st ed.
Psychiatric interviewing, 3rd ed.
Surgical Management of Pain, 2nd ed.
48. Is it time to retire?
Please note that the articles included in Cites & Bytes are for your information and are not considered College policy.