Please be advised that the College website is best experienced using Internet Explorer 9 or better. Lower versions, and other browsers may cause some viewing problems. The site has been optimized for a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or better.
- Enter your College ID number (CPSID). For new applicants, use your account number if a CPSID has not been assigned.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Login button.
Call the College at 604-733-7758 or 1-800-461-3008 and speak with a College services representative.
- Click Reset password.
- Enter your CPSID and email address. Click on the Continue button.
- You may be prompted to answer a number of security questions to verify your identity.
- Provided the College has your current email address on file, you will be sent an email message with an encrypted link to reset your password. If you do not have an email address on file with the College or would like to change your email address on file, contact the College at 604-733-7758 or 1-800-461-3008 and speak with a College services representative.
- From your email platform, click on the encrypted link within 24 hours. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Your password must contain at least one letter, one number, one symbol and be a minimum of eight characters in length. For example, 123*jump.
- Remote support is an online tool used by the College support staff to connect to your computer to view exactly what you see on your screen.
- This enables College support staff to accurately troubleshoot and guide you through step by step.
- In order to receive assistance by using remote support, physicians are required to call the College at 604-733-7758 or 1-800-461-3008.