Important: Library staff are working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic but all library services and resources are operational. Contact the library for assistance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the web rather than telephone, please. The library is closed to walk-in visitors.
Catalogue and E-journals
E-journals: Search for online journal titles.
Important: Our journals platform has been updated. We are still transitioning our titles to the new platform, and some features may not yet be available. Please contact the library if you encounter any access issues or require assistance with obtaining an article.
Ebooks to Assist with Pandemic Management: Curated list of background material for physicians managing COVID-19 medical issues.
AccessMedicine: List of online book by title and category (e.g. family medicine).
Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs Online: A comprehensive summary of clinically-relevant information on psychotropic drugs in adults.
Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs for Children and Adolescents Online: Clinical information on psychotropic drugs and their special considerations in children and adolescents.
ClinicalKey: List of online titles. Choose the Books link located under the search box to browse by title.
Note: A personal login for ClinicalKey is needed to download content from this collection. One-time registration required.
Subject areas including emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedics, and psychiatry.
EBSCO: List of online titles.
PsychiatryOnline: Psychiatric references, books and journals from American Psychiatric Association Publishing.
- DSM-5 clinical cases
- DSM-5 handbook of differential diagnosis
- American journal of psychiatry
- American psychiatric association publishing textbook of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences
- American psychiatric association publishing textbook of psychosomatic medicine and consultation-liaison psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of forensic psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of geriatric psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of psychiatry
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of psychopharmacology
- American psychiatric publishing textbook of substance abuse treatment
- Care of military service members, veterans, and their families
- Clinical manual of geriatric psychiatry
- Dulcan's textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry
- Gabbard's treatments of psychiatric disorders
- Helping parents and teachers understand medications for behavioral and emotional problems
- Integrated care: working at the interface of primary care and behavioral health
- Management of adults with traumatic brain injury
- Manual of clinical psychopharmacology
- Positive psychiatry
- Psychiatric services
- Textbook of psychotherapeutic treatments
- Textbook of traumatic brain injury
- What your patients need to know about psychiatric medications
- Book of the month: Pocket Guide to Pyschiatric Practice
Note: Any third party links are provided for general reference only and no endorsement of their content by the College is implied.