Important: Library staff continue to work from home. All library services and resources are operational. Contact the library for assistance at email@example.com or by web rather than telephone. The library remains closed to visitors.
The library purchases a wide range of resources and services for physicians in British Columbia to provide the tools for evidence-based practice.
Not sure where to start?
- Check out the main page of the library to use the Search the Library box to search the majority of the library’s collection.
Looking for books and journals held by the library?
- Search the Books and Journals page for the holdings in our catalogue and the journals to which we have a subscription.
Looking for subject specific databases of articles?
- Search the Databases page where the popular databases Medline, CINAHL, PsycINFO, etc. can be found.
Looking for decision making tools?
- Search the Point of Care and Drug Tools page where point of care tools can be found.
Clinical Observers and Provisionals looking for Canada QBank?
- Select Canada QBank on the Exam Preparation page.